I can't download Instagram on my iPod!?

Postby bow » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi I just want to say a little bit about myself. I'm 15years old and I have an iPod touch that I am typing from this very second. I have a lot of friends and they all have iPod touches and intstragram. I feel really left out because when I try to download it, it is greyed out and I can't click on the free sign. I REALLY want to get it in my iPod and I don't know what to because the App Store won't let me
download it! My iPod is a 4th generation and is updated to iOS 6.2 ( I think that's the one not sure haha) and it has a Camara and
FaceTime and is totally updated. I don't know what to so maybe one of u guys can help
me? I'm only 15 so no Rude comments please, and thanks
bow

Postby calldwr98 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:09 pm

Try connecting it to your computer and downloading it from there. If that doesn't work then take it to the Apple Store, they would surely help you out.
calldwr98

Postby vannes » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Try connecting it to your computer and downloading it from there. If that doesn't work then take it to the Apple Store, they would surely help you out.
you can changed settings to desktop system, not mobile version to using full function
vannes

Return to iPod Touch