Youtube video says "not available on this platform"?

Postby whitby » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:19 am

i have a problem. i have upload a video on youtube and all the process was running smoothly. once it done, i can instantly view it on my browser. but, when i try to open the video on my ipod touch, youtube said "not available on this platform". so, i searched about this problem on the internet and most of them said it's about copyright problem. i own the video but why can't i open it in my mobile device? is there anyway to fix this? please help! *sorry for bad english*
whitby

Postby aditeya » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:26 am

Apple products don't support flash playing. You can't play any flash games or videos on ANY Apple device. You have to download the YouTube app in order to watch any videos.
aditeya

Postby conal » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:46 am

Apple products don't support flash playing. You can't play any flash games or videos on ANY Apple device. You have to download the YouTube app in order to watch any videos.
when you say you "own the video" you must realize that owning the video is not necessarily the same as owning the copyright. If you said, "I created the video and all of its content", that would more clearly make you the copyright owner and eliminate copyright as a potential problem.
conal

Return to iPod Touch